You are the joy and reason for each and everyday of our existence. I love you so much and will never get of tired saying it to you. (Though you’ve only verbalized it to your daddy at the moment, I know you love me too). Without further ado, here is a list of what i love about you lately:
- You wake up with a smile every morning, even if you hate when i pick you up from your crib. Don’t worry, most humans feel the same way.
- You are responsive to my kisses, giving me a big “muahhh”.
- You can talk, talk, talk, talk. Yeah, you may be the only one that understands what you’re saying, but Daddy and I adore when you are a little social butterfly.
- You are obsessed with your crayons, which kinda reminds me of myself when I was a little girl. Maybe you’ll be the next Van Gogh or Frida Kahlo. 🙂
- On my last letter, you were still nursing and now you are not, which i miss so much. But you have a really healthy appetite and like most kids, you want everything momma and daddy are eating. Especially if its cheese.
- I love how your little hands wrap themselves around my face when I hold you.
- You LOVE when we play hide and seek and you come searching for mami. I would and will do anything to make you happy and laugh.
- You love when daddy chases you right before bathtime. It’s the cutest thing ever.
- You’ve started to say “hi” to pretty much everyone. Especially the pizza delivery guy.
- You still love Peppa Pig, but now your face lights up when you hear the minnie mouse theme song.
I can’t stress how important it is for me to document Olive’s growth. Sometimes I get so busy with work, life and photographing other families, that I forget to document my own. Thankful for this quick session documented our family essence and simple times together. If you are interested in a mini documented session in your family home with your family, contact me. (mention this post) I have a special rate for these sessions this summer. Everyone deserves to have these moments captured. <3
Big thanks to Ale Saldaña for capturing these moments for us.